Course Provider Biographies
CEDengineering.com prides itself on partnering with PDH and CEU subject matter experts based on their educational background and field of expertise. Our Course Providers are selected based on one of the following criteria:
- Must be Licensed Professional Engineers; or
- Must hold a Doctorate Degree in Engineering from an accredited university.
The credentials of CEDengineering.com Course Providers are complemented by the extensive years of experience directly related to the subject matter they offer; consequently, distinguishing them as highly qualified subject matter experts.
Feel free to browse our elite team of Course Providers below. If you have any question related to a specific Course Provider, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. BhatiaMr. A. Bhatia is an online PDH course provider of continuing education courses for professional engineers.
Mr. Bhatia is a graduate engineer with over 20 years of extensive experience in electro-mechanical engineering, procurement and construction industry. He has been involved in setting up grass root projects from zero to commissioning, interfacing with architects, machinery suppliers, vendors for projects nationally and globally. He received 4-years bachelors' degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited Delhi university in India.
Mr. Bhatia specializes in conceptual design, optimization studies, energy efficient and environmentally responsible system designs for Infrastructure facilities, Green Buildings, Oil & Gas facilities, Power Plants and Metal & Mining. His core strengths are in the following areas:
- HVAC, Loss Prevention and Plumbing
- Energy and Environmental Conservation
- Utility Systems (compressed air, water treatment, cooling, power generation, boiler systems, plumbing, etc.)
- Mechanical Equipment (chillers, fans, pumps, conveyors, EOT cranes, DG sets, welding, machining, heat transfer, etc.)
- Electrical and Control Systems (motors, power factor, short circuiting, transformers, AC/DC circuits, etc.)
In his current role, Mr. Bhatia provides consulting services to a number of facilities such as airports, commercial buildings, chemical, biomedical and pharmaceutical facilities, power generation, oil & gas, manufacturing, consumer products. Prior to this, he has worked with United Nations led program on energy conservation and clean development mechanism (CDM) jointly with renowned international experts specialized in their sectors. He has vast international experience on various global projects all over the world in US, UK, Australia, Canada and Middle East.
Mr. Bhatia has presented technical papers and has drafted nearly 70-energy audit and management reports. He has also published more than 100 technical courses for professional development hours.
Courses provided to CEDengineering.com by Mr. Bhatia are as follows:
Ahmed Mousa• CEO/founder of two international consulting companies: Electric Bridge Consulting and 100% Energy Club
• Consultant, Utility of the Future manager (first chosen manager), electrical engineer, R&D manager, & climate champion
• Adjunct professor, and author of four (4) books
• IEEE emerging technologies adviser
• Active member on five (5) boards, and SEPA’s cybersecurity working group chair
• Trainer/adviser, mentor, DEI leader, coach & speaker
• 20 years of experience at Con Edison, PSE&G, PEPCO, and First Energy:
o Field, planning, long-range planning, energy master plan, design engineering, operations, project management, training, smart grid, DERs & EVs’ grid impact, energy efficiency, DSM/DR, VVO/VVC, & AMI
o Transmission & distribution (T&D) reliability, load relief, load forecast, emergency response, best practice/benchmarking, enterprise risk management, disruption, IT/OT, IT Cybersecurity, agile systems, data analysis, ML/AI, & drones
o Sustainability, resiliency, climate change mitigation studies, microgrids, DMS/ADMS/DERMS/EMS/AEMS/GMS, non-pipe alternatives/solutions (NPA/NPS), RNG, hydrogen, FERC 2222 & transactive energy, and non-wire alternatives/solutions (NWA/NWS)
o Generation, transmission, sub-transmissions, substations and distribution systems
o Electric rate-cases, regulatory governing agencies, Office of Emergency Management, FEMA, Mayor's Office, Governor's Office, Department of Energy, President Biden’s Infrastructure bill, President Obama's stimulus project, Con Edison's System of the Future/Utility 2.0, PSE&G's Clean Energy Future ($4.1B), Governor’s energy goals, NYISO, PJM, FERC, commissioners, NJ Energy Master Plan & and Con Edison's 20-year electric/gas & steam integrated long-range plan.
• Technical adviser/lead/project manager: PSE&G Clean Energy Future, NJ Governor’s 50/100% clean energy system by 2030/2050 and 600/2,000 MW energy storage mandate by 2021/2030, intelligent touchless substation & smart transmission, PSEG 2030 100% net-zero, PSEG Race to Zero, change management and the workforce of the future.
• Con Edison Distribution Engineering ALVA Award for 21st Century Leader.
Mr. Mousa serves on the following boards:
• Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) Research Advisory Council as Chair
• New Jersey Association of Energy Engineers (NJAEE)
• Rutgers University Cyber Security
• Pace University Cyber Security
• NJIT Industry Advisory board member.
Technical adviser/lead/project manager:
• PSE&G Clean Energy Future ($4.1B) programs: EE, DR, EVs, VVO, Energy Storage, Smart Home, Smart Streetlight, Smart City, NWS, NPS, AMI, Energy Cloud.
• NJ Governor 50/100% clean energy system by 2030/2050, respectively.
• NJ Governor 600/2,000 MW energy storage mandate by 2021/2030, respectively.
• NJ Governor 3,500/7,500 MW wind mandate by 2030/2035, respectively.
• Intelligent touchless Substation (500, 345, 230, 138, 69 kV).
• Smart transmission (500, 345, 230, 138, 69 kV).
• PSEG 2030 100% clean energy.
• PSEG Race to Zero.
• Distribution system of the future.
• Grid modernization and resiliency.
• Natural gas: building electrification, renewable natural gas (RNG), and hydrogen (green and pink).
• Energy storage.
• EVs, vehicle 2 grid/home (V2G/V2H), electric buses, large vehicles, residential chargers/D.C. chargers, port-electrification.
• VVO/VVC – Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence.
• Smart streetlight.
• Smart home.
• Smart city.
• Net-zero/near-net zero buildings.
• Transactive energy market/FERC 2222
• Data governance and security.
• Change management and the workforce of the future
• President Biden’s Infrastructure bill technical lead.
Mr. Mousa is the technical lead/adviser for: energy storage/Solar/VVO/DMS/ADMS/Smart Grid/DERs/Microgrid/EVs/Clean Energy Future/AMI/SGIP/SEPA/Georgia Tech NEETRAC.
Mr. Mousa was Con Edison's substation planning manager responsible for the 5/10/20/30 year sub-transmission and distribution load relief plan. He worked at the Energy Control Center. He was the project manager for a SCADA EMS project & President Obama's D.O.E's stimulus grant. He is the recipient of the "ALVA Award for 21st Century Leader" & other awards.
Courses provided to CEDengineering.com by Mr. Mousa are as follows:
Aleksandr Treyger, P.E.Mr. Alesksadr Treyger is an online PDH course provider of continuing education courses for professional engineers.
Mr. Treyger is a talented, detail-oriented Professional Mechanical Engineer (BS and MS), as well as a Manufacturing and Industrial Engineer with strong educational background in mechanical design, castings, FEA, fluid dynamics and materials supported by field research and professional work experience. He is a customer-focused, creative, deadline-driven and multi-task-oriented Professional Engineer (licensed in NY and CT since 2007), as well as a Certified Solidworks Professional with background in power plants, foundry, and bio-equipment. Mr. Treyger is also member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
Courses provided to CEDengineering.com by Mr. Treyger are as follows:
Allen Hughes, P.E.Mr. Allen Hughes is an online PDH course provider of continuing education courses for professional engineers.
Mr. Hughes received a BS and MS in civil engineering from the University of Tennessee and is a licensed Professional Engineer in NC and VA. He is also licensed as a Certified BMP inspector in North Carolina.
Mr. Hughes began his engineering career in 1992 at a soil and materials testing firm. In 1997, he established his own firm Piedmont Geotechnical, Inc., PA. In 2006, he established D. Allen Hughes Engineering, Inc., both of which he has managed since their beginnings. Since then he has gained significant experience in the geotechnical investigation, analysis, design, and testing of subsurface conditions and construction materials including soils, concrete, and wood.
Courses provided to CEDengineering.com by Mr. Hughes are as follows:
Andre LeBleu, P.E.Mr. Andre LeBleu is an online PDH course provider of continuing education courses for professional engineers.
Mr. LeBleu P.E. is a consulting electrical engineer with over 24 years of experience. Primary area of concentration is industrial site power systems (Oil refineries and chemical process plants). He has been involved in every technical, and management aspect of power systems for these type facilities.
Mr. LeBleu holds a Bachelor's degree form the University of Louisiana and he is a licensed Professional Engineer in the states of Arkansas, Florida and Louisiana.
Courses provided to CEDengineering.com by Mr. LeBleu are as follows: