Marketing Your Professional Services
This online engineering PDH course explains how to market your professional services especially if you not sure about how to get started. It will give you an understanding of why most businesses fail and how to develop a marketing strategy.
You will learn how to select the target market best suited for your situation, how to define the mix of services you will offer, guidance on creating a mission statement, identifying your core competencies, how to do a competitive market analysis and how to analyze the market for potential opportunity.
This 2 PDH online course is intended for all professional entrepreneurs including engineers, project managers, operation managers and business developers interested in gaining a better understanding on how to market their professional services.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- List the top ten reasons why business fail
- Define the concept of marketing as it relates to offering professional services
- Define a marketing mix that is customized for their unique professional skills and abilities
- Identify the core competencies that would give them a competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Conduct a competitive analysis of their potential market place
- Conduct a market opportunity analysis of their potential marketplace
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the document titled "Marketing Your Professional Services".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.