LaPlace Transforms in Design & Analysis of Circuits, Part 5: Active Circuit Design and Analysis
This online engineering PDH course begins the work of using
This 5 PDH online course is particularly applicable to electronic/electrical engineering enterprises. However, any discipline that depends upon differential equations as a model basis for physical systems will benefit from this course.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Learning to develop the equations necessary to determine response of basic amplifiers.
- Learning to develop the equations necessary to determine response of ancillary circuits such as summers.
- Learning to develop the equations necessary to determine response of basic active filters, Lo-pass, Hi-pass, Bandpass and Notch
- Learning to use all of the above equations in basic design and analysis
- Developing the skills necessary to create magnitude and phase plots as a function of frequency
- Master the skills required to determine the circuit's output at any frequency
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.