Developing Defensible Project Work Performance Metrics
PRICE GROUP WEBINAR
Webinar Title: Developing Defensible Project Work Performance Metrics
Webinar No: B02-204W
PDH Credit: 2
Presenter: Richard Grimes
Time: From 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM ET
This online engineering PDH live webinar will present the logistics of how to devise a project performance management framework that will:
- Allow team members to self-manage their performance
- Allow team members to self-correct behaviors (if so inclined)
- Faster integration of new members getting “up to speed” more quickly
- Make it easy to conduct effective performance reviews with just five simple questions
This live webinar will also help deal with situations such as the following:
- If you have ever had a marginal team member with a history of minor performance issues who always did just enough to get by and you wished for a performance measurement system that would help you get their attention.
- If you have ever had a high-potential performer and wanted to help them self-develop as much as possible.
- If your future includes supervising others and you want to deal confidently and effectively with any potential performance issues
As an engineer, you have no difficulty dealing with physical specifications, requirements, and results within your discipline. This PDH live webinar will teach you to work just as easily and confidently when defining, measuring, rewarding, and disciplining project team member performance.
This 2 PDH online live webinar is intended for:
- High potential employees with a project leadership role on their horizon wanting a practical and easy-to-follow guideline.
- New project leaders who want to develop effective leadership skills without the pain of a trial-and-error approach.
- Seasoned project leaders who can use this knowledge as a guideline for mentoring rising project leaders.
This PE continuing education live webinar is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Ability to explain performance vs. productivity – any difference?
- Identifying objective performance behaviors for any kind of workplace task, relationship, or attitude
- Constructing a defensible performance measurement framework to document that performance – and become HR’s best friend!
- Learning how to apply a familiar performance model from your past to your present
- Learning the five basic questions necessary to ask for an effective performance review meeting.
For complete information on how to attend a Live Webinar, please click on the following links:
Once you have decided on a webinar or multiple webinars, click on “Add to Cart”. At this point, you will need to log in to your account, or register if you don’t have one yet, to complete your purchase. (The Log in/Register links are located at the top right corner of the screen.) Following purchase, you will immediately receive two emails: one confirming your registration with a receipt of webinar purchase and the other providing you with instructions on webinar access and completion. Subsequently, you will also receive reminder emails with the same instructions 24 hours and 2 hours prior to your scheduled webinar. You can also download these instructions from your account at anytime.
We recommend that you register for any webinar ahead of time, although you can still register online up to the start time of the webinar. If you need any assistance with last minute webinar registrations, please contact us at 877-322-5800.
From the webinar access and completion instructions that you receive, you will be provided with a link to access the webinar platform from your computer to view and listen in to the webinar. Therefore, to get connected, you will need a computer with high-speed internet as well as microphone and speakers capabilities. We recommend using a headset connected to your computer for enhanced audio quality.
Alternatively, if your computer is not equipped with a microphone and speakers, you need to dial in using a phone line. From the webinar access and completion instructions, you will be also provided with a dial-in number to join the webinar and listen in. Furthermore, you will be provided with a link to download the webinar handout, or you can do directly from you account, in the event you are unable to view the webinar on your computer screen.
Regardless of the connection method used, you will have the opportunity to interact with the instructor at the appropriate times either way. We recommend that you connect to the webinar approximately 10 to 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
Following attending the webinar, you need to return to the CED Engineering website and login to your account to complete and submit your feedback form.
Following submission of your feedback form, we will email you your Certificate of Completion. You can also download your Certificate of Completion instantly, or at anytime, directly from your account. This is where all your PDH records are kept for your convenience at all times.
CED Engineering live interactive webinars are accepted for PDH or CEU credit by all State Licensing Boards (including IA, NY, OH and WI) requiring continuing professional competency, as they are prepared in compliance with the criteria of the State Licensing Boards. For additional details, please refer to your State Requirements.
Our PDH or CEU accredited webinars were developed and are being conducted by subject matter experts experienced in their field of engineering. Our webinars are designed as fully interactive live conferences allowing you the opportunity to interact with the instructor at any time during the webinar from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere by phone or computer using your microphone or instant online chat.
If you register but you cannot attend due to unforeseen circumstances, we will issue a full refund if you notify us of your cancellation 24 hours in advance. If you must cancel in less than 24 hours, we will offer you a free webinar of equal value that you can attend at a date of your convenience. There is no expiration to your purchase so you don’t have to worry.
If you have seven (7) or more engineers interested in attending the same live webinar, enroll in our Group Webinar Program and purchase the one of interest to maximize your savings. Our live webinars cover a variety of engineering and ethical topics and are presented by subject matter experts distinguished by their many years of practical engineering experience and academic standings.
If you need any additional information on our Group Webinar Program, please contact us at 877-322-5800 or email us email@example.com.