Workplace Mistakes: A Survival Guide
This online engineering PDH course is not about how to avoid making mistakes - as if writing such a course was actually possible - but how to recover as gracefully as possible from the inevitable moments when you wish you could rewind the tape and start over. It provides insight on what may have led to the mistake, guidance on how to avoid repeating it, how to recover, and repair any damaged relationships. Finally, it looks at what can be learned from them and how to move on with your work life.
This 2 PDH online course is intended for anyone in the workplace that is trying hard to develop a career by making decisions along with the inevitable mistakes associated with them.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Identify the common source of all mistakes we make
- List the five key failures within common mistakes
- Identify the foundation to personal growth when dealing with mistakes
- Identify the two obstacles to getting help from others
- List six obstacles to effective listening
- Discuss the Sunk Cost fallacy and how it applies to decision making
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the document titled "Workplace Mistakes: A Survival Guide".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.