Performance Feedback: What, Why, Who, When and How
This online engineering PDH course addresses one of the most essential skills in today's business world, and that is the ability to give or receive constructive performance feedback while retaining a good working relationship between the parties involved. Once spoken, a clumsy feedback attempt cannot be retracted and will certainly create more problems than it could ever solve.
This 2 PDH online course intended for those in leadership positions at all levels to help them understand the nature of constructive feedback, how to frame the discussion, and learn useful tips and phrases that can minimize the potential for relationship damage.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Compare and contrast an objective feedback evaluation with a subjective one
- Compare and contrast a feedback session with a performance evaluation
- List three reasons for giving feedback about performance
- List four elements necessary to make a new task assignment worth assigning
- Determine whether an activity is productive or simply busy
- Use a flow chart to determine the cause of a performance problem
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the document titled "Performance Feedback: What, Why, Who, When and How".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.