Managing Change: The Leader's Perspective
This online engineering PDH course will help you (and your employees) develop a survival plan for upcoming changes in the workplace. Whether the change involves new technology, a new location, a new employer, or a whole new career, this course will help you assess objectively the skills, abilities, and values within you that can make success a reality.
A practical approach that helps you prepare yourself for change by identifying your strengths and weaknesses by drawing on your past experiences (whether successful or not) for guidelines to the future. It will help you understand why a "temp mentality" can be very helpful and how you can apply in your personal situation what many "good-to-great" companies have learned about change.
This 4 PDH online course is designed for leaders with employees (or individuals without them) who are facing pending change and want to be as prepared as possible for what the future holds. It provides a blueprint for change into which one can add his or her personal details and end up with a customized strategy and tactics for use immediately.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- How to learn from past change events the skills, knowledge or attitudes that can help with future change
- How to identify the "changeless core" that is within them in preparation for future change
- How to assimilate a "temp's attitude" when searching for work
- Why some organizations grow stronger from change and why others atrophy and die
- How to apply the "Stockdale Paradox" to one's changing world
- How to implement a "blueprint for change" effectively in one's life or in that of their workgroup
- How to assess objectively the existing talent available within yourself or your workgroup
- How to get an assessment of your skills and abilities from your employees
- How to do a "SWOT" analysis to develop a strategy for the future
- How to implement the results of that SWOT analysis to minimize the impact of pending change
- How to harness the power of imagination for a successful change
- How to apply the "lessons from a Kool-Aid Stand" to a changing environment
- How to build momentum in the change
- How to implement your strategy for change
- How to preserve the results of all of your work through the change
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the document titled, "Managing Change: The Leader's Perspective".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.