Liquid Process Piping Systems
The online engineering PDH liquid process piping course provides information for the design of liquid process piping systems including all pipe and appurtenances which are used to convey liquids to, from and between pumping, storage and treatment units but which are not integral to any unit.
This 12 PDH online course is applicable to engineers, designers, contractors, building professionals, maintenance personnel, and manufacturers who are involved in the planning, design and installation of liquid process piping systems.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Understanding the fundamentals of general piping design
- Learning about the different types, features, specifications, and applications of metallic and non-metallic piping systems
- Knowing the basics behind double containment and lined piping systems
- Learning about the different types, features, specifications, and applications of valves and ancillary equipment associated with liquid process piping systems
- Understanding the principles behind cathodic protection
- Familiarize with the general guidelines, codes, rules and regulations governing liquid process piping
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review Chapters 3 to 12 of the "Liquid Process Piping" engineering manual, published by the United States Army of Corps of Engineers (USACE), Publication Number EM 1110-1-4008. Chapters 1 and 2 as well as Appendices A through D are provided for reference only.
Once you complete your course review, you need to take a multiple-choice quiz consisting of sixty (60) questions to earn 12 PDH credits. The quiz will be based on this USACE publication.
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.