Improving Project Communications
This online engineering PDH course will give you insight into specific things you can do today to make your work life a lot more enjoyable and maybe expand your career opportunities in the future.
Many people have probably not considered what it is like (in the eyes of others) to work with them. Like the famous cartoon character, Popeye, they think, "I am what I am and that's all that I am..." and consider nothing more about it. You may be asking yourself, "Why should I care what kind of an experience I create when working? I'm paid to work - not to create an experience."
In today's world, that may not be very true. In fact, the more positive experience that you create when interacting with others may do wonders for your career or, at least, make your existing job create less wear-and-tear in your own life.
This 4 PDH online course is intended for anyone in a management or supervisory position as well as line employees who are consistently dealing with customers, and who are interested in improving their relations or communication skills with their clients. It provides a greater understanding of workplace communications allowing employees to work more confidently and harmoniously.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- View your daily work from a customer service perspective
- Identify the three possible outcomes "customers" may experience
- Identify the "moments of truth" in your daily work life
- Analyze your daily interactions for potential opportunities for change
- Recognize the choices of reaction you have when working under stress
- Recognize the messages we send to our customers before we say a single word
- Deal effectively with angry customers and still retain good will
- Identify your individual working style
- Identify and deal effectively with the working styles of others
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the document titled, "Improving Project Communications".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.