Failure Modes and Failure Mechanisms
This online engineering PDH course introduces Failure Modes and Failure Mechanisms for both individuals new to reliability processes and those who have never analyzed Failure Modes and Failure Mechanisms as a distinct subject.
This 3 PDH online course is intended for reliability engineers, maintenance engineers and individuals involved in designing and applying information management systems supporting reliability and maintenance. It is also useful for individuals involved in developing or implementing inspection programs aimed at identifying Failure mechanisms and preventing deterioration and failures.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of Failure Modes
- Understanding of Failure Mechanisms
- Understanding of deterioration and the rate of deterioration
- Understanding of the links between Failure Mechanisms, deterioration and Failure Modes
- Understanding of prevention and how to determine the form of prevention that is needed
- Understanding of how Failures link back to the choices that affected application of prevention
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the course document tilted, "Failure Modes and Failure Mechanisms".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.