Design of Uranium Mines and Mills: Ventilation Systems
This online engineering PDH course provides information on the operational and maintenance obligations for ventilation systems of a uranium mine or mill.
Guidance found in this course informs the applicant, and elaborates further on requirements or provides direction to licensees and applicants on how to meet licence requirements. It also provides more information about how CNSC staff evaluate specific problems or data during their review of licence applications. This course also addresses the requirements for submitting ventilation-related information when applying for a CNSC licence to prepare a site for and construct, operate or decommission a uranium mine or mill.
This 2 PDH online course is applicable to industrial engineers and professionals who are interested in learning more the licensing of uranium mines or mills.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Familiarizing with the relevant legislation for the licensing of uranium mines or mills
- Understanding the environmental assessment process and the licensing process
- Identify the CNSC point of contact and method of application submission
- Learning the requirements of the licence to prepare a site for and construct, licence to operate, licence to decommission, etc.
- Knowing the operational and maintenance-related requirements
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.