Analyzing Project Team Member Performance Problems
This online engineering PDH course will teach you how to analyze project team performance problems quickly and identify methods of dealing with them effectively. It takes you systematically through ten sequential steps to discover whether something that project management controls is the root of the problem. This technique allows managers to retain good will with project team members by looking at reasons other than the team member first when trying to isolate causes for work problems.
This 2 PDH online course is intended for professionals in managerial positions, who are interested in improving project team member performance skills that will increase their value to their employer as well as increase their career satisfaction.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Ability to discuss the history of some of the founders of Management Theory
- Ability to describe what management traditionally controls
- Ability to explain the difference between McGregor's Theory X and Theory Y management styles
- Ability to analyze behavior to determine whether or not employee performance is a problem or just an irritation
- Ability to explain how there is a 90% probability that an employee's lack of satisfactory performance has its roots in something controlled by management
- Ability to conduct an objective and systematic approach to analyzing employee work performance problems
- Knowing how to ask specific questions to determine root causes of performance problems
- Ability to recommend changes that create long-lasting solutions for recurring performance problems
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the document titled "Analyzing Project Team Member Performance Problems".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.