An Introduction to Steam Power Plant Water Supply and Equipment Testing
This online engineering PDH course provides an introduction to the design of water supply systems for steam power electric generating plants and testing of plant mechanical equipment.
This 2 PDH online course is intended for mechanical engineers and other design and construction professionals seeking an introduction to water systems and testing mechanical equipment for steam generating plants.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Learning about water makeup systems
- Learning about the fundamentals of water systems for cooling towers
- Learning about water treatment processes to prevent scaling and algae formation
- Learning about water outfall structures
- Learning about mechanical draft cooling towers
- Learning about testing of turbine generators
- Learning about the major input/output quantities to be measured for steam generators
- Learning about test methods for steam condensers
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the course document titled, "An Introduction to Steam Power Plant Water Supply and Equipment Testing".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.