An Introduction to Repair of Rigid Pavements
This online engineering PDH course will introduce you to materials, criteria, and procedures for rapid repair of uncontrolled cracks and spalls in rigid pavements by using epoxy resin grouts, mortars, and concretes. Seven crack conditions that encompass most of the crack types that will be encountered will be discussed. This course is applicable to the repair of rigid pavements on roads and airport runways and taxiways.
This 3 PDH online course is intended for civil engineers and other design and construction professionals seeking an introduction to materials and methods for repairing cracks in rigid roadway and airfield pavements.
This PE ontinuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Learning about epoxy resins for repairing rigid pavement
- Understanding the importance of conditioning aggregates in the preparation of epoxy resin concretes and mortars
- Learning how to condition epoxy resin components
- Learning how to accelerate hardening rates of epoxy binders to facilitate resumption of traffic over a repaired area
- Understanding the requirements for fine aggregate for use in epoxy resin mortars
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the course document titled, "An Introduction to Repair of Rigid Pavements".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.