An Introduction to Condensers and Auxiliary Equipment for Steam Power Plants
This online engineering PDH course provides an introduction to condensers and auxiliary equipment for steam power plants. Auxiliary equipment discussed includes condensate storage and transfer, feedwater heaters, heater drain pumps, deaerators, boiler feed pumps, pressure reducing and desuperheating stations, compressed air system, and auxiliary cooling water system.
This 3 PDH online course is intended for mechanical engineers and other design and construction professionals wanting an introduction to the technologies, equipment and construction practices for condensers and auxiliary equipment for steam power plants.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Learning about spray and surface type condensers
- Learning about air cooler sections of condensers
- Understanding the fundamentals of condenser sizing
- Learning about condenser materials
- Knowing the requirements for condenser support
- Learning about condenser air removal
- Learning about condensate storage and transfer
- Understanding the fundamentals of feedwater heaters
- Learning about equipment required for compressed air systems
- Learning about auxiliary cooling water systems
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the course document titled, "An Introduction to Condensers and Auxiliary Equipment for Steam Power Plants".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.