Streamlining the Flow of Reliability Data through Failure Mapping
This online engineering PDH course provides an introduction to the basic concepts associated with Failure Mapping and its application to the handling of day-to-day failures.
This course takes the student through the steps of the Path to Failure and Corrective Action while identifying the elements of information that are important to handling each step in an effective and efficient manner. This course shows the student how the data should be stored and utilized to create a system for future improvements. In addition, the course takes the student through concepts important to the design of an effective database for storing and accessing reliability information in a timely and efficient manner.
This 2 PDH online course is applicable to all engineers ranging from those who are not currently experts in the area of reliability to those with more experience. It provides a high level overview for those who are recent engineering graduates or engineers whose duties have been expanded to include the area of reliability. It also provides several new viewpoints for more experienced engineers.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Learning the key definitions associated with Failure Mapping
- Understanding elements reliability information critical to expedient handling of failures
- Understanding elements of reliability information associated with steps in the Path to Failure and Corrective Action
- Understanding how information should be used during key points in the recovery from a failure
- Understanding what data must be preserved to allow for future improvements to systems and assets
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the course document tilted, "Streamlining the Flow of Reliability Data through Failure Mapping".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.