Roller Contact Bearing Guide
This online engineering PDH course presents the types and characteristics of rolling contact bearings, mounting and retention, the calculation of bearing operating life, lubrication, and many excellent drawings of the application of ball and roller bearings in mechanical equipment with expert analysis.
This 3 PDH online course is intended for Mechanical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Design Engineers, Civil Engineers and any other discipline interested in rolling contact bearings, machine design, or mechanical power transmission.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Understanding the types and characteristics of rolling contact bearings
- Mounting and retention of rolling contact bearings
- Calculating the operating life of rolling contact bearings
- Familiarizing with the bearing sizes that are available
- Learning about internal clearance and preloading
- Learning about gearing material and manufacture
- Learning about bearing lubrication and seals
- Understanding the application of ball and roller bearings
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the course document titled, "Rolling Contact Bearing Guide".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.