Reliability Management Overview
This online engineering PDH course provides an introduction to many of the basic concepts associated with Reliability Management. Rather than simply providing a list of the various tools used in the analysis and improvement of reliability, this course provides the student with the concepts that form the basis of those techniques.
This 3 PDH online course is applicable to engineers who are not currently experts in the area of reliability. It provides a high level overview for those who are recent engineering graduates or engineers whose duties have been expanded to include the area of reliability.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Understanding the key definitions associated with the field of reliability
- Understanding the elements of reliability involved in the handling of typical failures
- Understanding the elements of reliability associated with various steps in the life cycle of an asset
- Learning about reliability tools that can be applied during each step in the lifecycle of an asset
- Learning how patterns can be used to identify the potential for failure and their relationship with asset failures
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the course document tilted, "Reliability Management Overview".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.