Radiological Control: Radioactive Materials
This online engineering PDH course provides guidance for implementing specific controls over radioactive materials in accordance with the department of energy regulations DOE-STD-1098-2017.
The information presented in this course focuses on radioactive material identification, storage, control, release, transportation, and waste management. These measures should be implemented by affected line managers, workers, and support staff to ensure proper fulfillment of their radiological control responsibilities.
This 2 PDH online course is applicable to engineers, design and construction personnel, and other technical professionals who are interested in gaining a better understanding on the handling of radioactive materials.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Learning about identification, storage, and control of radioactive material
- Familiarization with the control measures of releasing and transporting radioactive material
- Familiarization with the control measures for sealed radioactive source
- Understanding the requirements and steps involved in solid radioactive waste management
- Familiarization with the control measures of radioactive liquids and airborne radioactivity
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.