Public Right of Way Accessibility Guidelines (PROWAG)
This online engineering PDH course presents the main requirements for
This 2 PDH online course is applicable to civil engineers, construction managers, architects and inspectors who are involved with construction in the public right of way.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Familiarizing with the government agencies involved with PROWAG
- Understanding which projects require PROWAG compliance
- Knowing the differences between the current ADA requirements and PROWAG
- Learning about PROWAG sidewalk and slope requirements
- Learning about PROWAG curb ramp requirements
- Learning about PROWAG detectable warning requirements
- Understanding practical examples of reconstructing existing conditions to be PROWAG compliant
In this professional engineering CEU course you will review the main requirements of PROWAG along with practical design examples.
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.