Principles and Use of Ball Bearings
This online engineering PDH course provides guidance on the design and application of ball bearings. It includes, among other things, design, manufacture, selection, mounting, lubrication, and application of the various types of ball bearings.
Ball bearings are used to support shafts in rotating equipment with a minimum of friction. They are used throughout industry whether it be a dentist drill or a large piece of earth moving equipment.
This 3 PDH online course is intended for Mechanical Engineers, Design Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Civil Engineers, and any other professionals interested in the design of rotating equipment.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Understanding the design, description, and theory of operation of ball bearings
- Understanding how ball bearings are manufactured
- Learning about the various types of ball bearings
- Learning how to select and calculate the operational life of various types of ball bearings.
- Learning how to mount and lubricate of ball bearings
- Understanding the application of ball bearings in various pieces of mechanical equipment
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the course document titled, "Principles and Use of Ball Bearings".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.