Motivating Team Members
This online engineering PDH course presents a practical approach to the concept of motivation: what it is, what it means to different people, how to discover what motivates different people, and how to create a motivational culture in a workplace. There are several thought-provoking questions to help engineers apply the course to themselves and their workplace in a simple, consistent, and straightforward manner.
This course will help engineers understand the source of motivation and how to approach getting work done through people effectively. Although there any many personalities found in any workplace, these principles of motivation are universal and easy to apply.
This 2 PDH online course is intended for those seeking to understand the concept of motivation as a preparation to lead a project team or a work group. This course will enable engineers to identify opportunities to motivate others in nearly any situation.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Define the term "motivation"
- Apply the concept of motivation in the workplace and daily life
- Explain and play the "mental game" that lies hidden behind workplace decisions and events
- Identify motivational opportunities that lie within events at work
- Discover what will motivate the employees individually
- Create and maintain a "motivational cycle" with the employees for a positive impact on productivity
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the document titled "Motivating Team Members".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.