More Project Performance Secrets
This online engineering PDH course builds on the foundation provided from the same author in another CED Course No. B08-001, entitled "Project Performance Secrets".
How many projects meet 100% of the performance expectations that were identified during the strategic planning process? Is even hitting 90% realistic or is the number closer to 80%? How about 70%?
This 4 PDH online course is intended for engineers and project managers who are involved in management of all aspects of the projects and are seeking a better understanding of enhancing project performance.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Identify eleven reasons project performance fails to match the strategic potential
- Develop an effective blueprint for a pre-project presentation to executives with the greatest potential for success
- List five sure-fire ways to insure a proposal fails
- Identify three essentials for a successful proposal
- Identify two different kinds of proposals
- Specify ways to justify a proposal by saving time or money
- Select and use "strong" words and phrases that will increase an executives confidence in the project's potential as presented
- Identify the budget impact of the proposal
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.