Measuring Performance and Productivity
This online engineering PDH course presents practical tools to construct performance measurements processes that include graduated performance levels, feedback loops, and defensible documentation of results for "hard" and "soft" skills as well as any activity requiring a measurement system. It also presents a guideline for creating meaningful goals, holding effective goal setting meetings with employees, and creating an effective and practical performance assessment process.
This 3 PDH online course is intended for supervisors or managers who are interested in gaining a better understanding in measuring performance and productivity of their employees.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Differentiate between work tension and work stress
- Reduce work stress on employees and others
- Identify the employment dangers inherent with undefined expectations
- Clarify employee performance expectations
- Analyze the critical difference between being productive and just busy
- Develop a performance measurement range for objective and subjective activities
- Identify the "hard and soft" skills in any job function
- Define "soft skill activities" such as teamwork, oral communication, and customer service
- Design a hard and soft skills performance measurement process
- Develop a Likert scale for use in measuring subjective activities
- Explain the value of a performance feedback system
- Identify the three things that can happen when setting performance goals and know how to select the best option
- Explain the difference between objective and subjective measurements
- Document effectively to provide maximum protection for employers
- Explain the benefits and risks associated with employees rating each other in selected categories of performance
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the document titled "Measuring Performance and Productivity".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.