Introduction to Shotcrete Applications
This online engineering PDH course provides guidance on the selection, proportioning and application of shotcrete as a construction material. It explains the dry-mix process in which most of the mixing water is added at the nozzle. It also explains the wet-mix process in which all of the materials are mixed before entering the delivery hose.
This 4 PDH online course is applicable to civil, structural and geotechnical engineers, as well as design and construction personnel involved with the planning and design of structures using shotcrete.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Learning the different types of shotcrete and its applications
- Knowing the types and properties of material used in shotcrete
- Understanding the dry- and wet-mixing and proportioning process
- Understanding the pre-construction testing and evaluation process
- Placing, finishing and curing of shotcrete
- Maintaining and repairing surface defects of shotcrete
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the U.S. Corps of Engineers Publication EM 1110-2-2005, "Standard Practice for Shotcrete".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.