Fundamentals of Aerodynamics - Part 2
This online engineering PDH course provides information on a series of aerodynamic theories and presents fundamental principles integrated within the operation of an aircraft.
This course discusses the aircraft performance and maneuvering characteristics with respect to various conditions as well as aerodynamic factors affecting spin and turbulence development. All the principles and theories put together are necessary in forming a general and a solid understanding of the design and operation principles of aircrafts.
This 6 PDH online course is applicable to engineers who are interested in learning more about the aerodynamic theories and principles which have a direct impact on the performance and operation of an aircraft.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Familiarizing with additional aerodynamic theories and principles
- Understanding the various factors affecting aircraft performance and maneuvering characteristics
- Learning about the causes of spin and the aerodynamic factors affecting spin development
- Learning about aerodynamic forces acting on an aircraft during takeoff and landing transitions
- Exploring the causes of wake turbulence and wind shear and the procedures to be followed
- Gaining a general overview of the common flying hazards and the courses of action used to avoid them
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.