Design for Reliability
This online engineering PDH course provides an introduction to Design for Reliability (DFR) for engineers new to the process. It is useful for designers and product managers working for asset manufacturers and sellers. It is also useful for employees of owners who are accountable for procuring new assets and ensuring asset reliability, availability and maintainability when doing so.
This 2 PDH online course is applicable to engineers who are not currently experts in performing Design for Reliability. It provides a high level overview for those who are recent engineering graduates as well as engineers whose duties have been expanded to include the area of Design for Reliability.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Understanding the Design for Reliability
- Understanding the difference in DFR objectives between sellers and owners
- Learning about the steps of the DFR process used by sellers
- Learning about the steps of the DFR process that should be required by owners as a part of their specifications
- Understanding the value of DFR throughout the life of an asset
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the course document tilted, "Design for Reliability".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.