Creating and Retaining a Diverse and Productive Project Workforce
This online engineering PDH course provides practical and easy-to-follow guidance for leaders who want to help create and retain a more inclusive and productive project workforce in their organization. Systematic guidance helps users develop a business case for organizational change by teaching them how to calculate the return of investment (ROI) on reduced turnover, measure their current organizational situation, and to develop an action plan to "brand" their organization as an employer of choice.
This course will teach you how to work with senior management on your project as an internal consultant to focus on performance measurements and issues that will help create and retain a diverse and productive project workforce. The objectives of this course are to help you identify the essential elements that must be present and to develop practical strategic and tactical plans to help it become so focused on performance that issues such as ethnicity, gender, age, etc. have no place in the decision of "who plays."
This 6 PDH online course is intended for supervisors, managers, or motivated individuals who want to take an active part in improving the productive environment of their project team.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- The benefits associated with being a member of a productive project workforce
- The benefits associated with knowing how to create and retain such a project workforce
- How to calculate the costs of employee turnover
- How to determine the Return on Investment (ROI)
- How to identify the traits of an inclusive and productive project workforce
- How to determine the extent to which employers have a productive project workforce
- The requirements necessary for a productive project workforce
- The five components of employee motivation
- The extent to which these components are currently present in their project or organization
- The leadership and employee development elements of a productive project workforce
- The extent to which these elements are present within their project or organization
- How to create these productive workforce elements within their organizational jurisdiction
- How to develop a project action plan
- How to "brand" their project or organization to recruit and retain productive employees
- How to implement that "branding" knowledge in their project or organization
- How to measure the readiness of your project or organizational culture to create and retain a productive workforce
- How to use a simple model for strategic planning within their project
- A list of action steps to help get it all started
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the document titled "Creating and Retaining a Diverse and Productive Project Workforce".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.