An Introduction to Golf Clubhouse Design
This online engineering PDH course presents the principles of golf clubhouse site and building design including patron sequences, parking, overall area and ancillary uses, service courts, golf cart staging and storage, and outdoor dining opportunities. It covers functional area criteria for the golf shop, sales floor, control counter, and golf club repair and rental. It describes space allocations and illustrative designs for small, medium and large clubhouses. It explains entry sequences, interior organization and character, food service and dining capacities.
This 3 PDH online course is intended for engineers and architects who currently are involved in golf course design or want to be prepared for future golf clubhouse design projects.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Learn about the fundamental activities in a golf clubhouse and their space requirements.
- Learn patron sequences, circulation and adjacency requirements in golf clubhouses.
- Learn about area and dimensional requirements for the various spaces in golf clubhouses.
- Learn about the different types of food service in golf clubhouses and their space, adjacency and materials and finishes parameters.
- Learn about the space and functional requirements for sales, administrative, storage and control functions.
- Learn about typical space allocations for small, medium and large golf clubhouses.
- Learn about typical finishes, fixtures, furnishings and equipment.
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the course document titled: "An Introduction to Golf Clubhouse Design".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.