An Introduction to Geotextiles in Pavement and Drainage Applications
This online engineering PDH course presents the different types of geotextiles including polypropylene, polyester, polyethylene, polyamide (nylon), polyvinylidene chloride, and fiberglass. It also discusses the physical properties of geotextiles as well as their design and construction methods, durability, functions, and applications with emphasis on two of their most important uses: applications in pavements and drainage design.
This 2 PDH online course is intended for engineers, designers and construction professionals who want to learn about the benefits and techniques for incorporating geotextiles into construction applications, including pavement and drainage structures.
This PE continuing education online is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Learning about the different types of geotextiles and how they are manufactured
- Learning the durability, functions and applications of geotextiles
- Learning about the use of geotextiles in pavement surface rehabilitation and reflective crack treatment
- Learning about how geotextiles are used for separation and reinforcement in pavement structures
- Learning the application of geotextiles in construction of drainage structures
- Learning the geotextile characteristics that influence drainage filter functions
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the course document titled: "An Introduction to Geotextiles in Pavement and Drainage Applications".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.