Airport Terminal Planning
This online engineering PDH course provides guidance on the process of planning airport passenger terminal facilities.
This course is intended to give the user a basic explanation of each key subject and functional area of airport terminal planning, and to provide references to more detailed resources. The course is presented in three main parts: Initial Planning Considerations, Terminal Planning Process, then Terminal Planning Methodologies and Tools.
This 8 PDH online course is applicable to civil and building engineers, design and construction professionals, consultants, airport operators, FAA personnel, and others involved in planning airport terminal facilities, during or after the master planning process.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Familiarizing with the initial planning considerations
- Familiarizing with terminal planning process
- Understanding the planning methodologies and tools
- Learning about the important considerations of terminal building space, components, functional relationships, and configurations
- Familiarizing with the terminal apron areas
- Understanding the ground access and circulation system
- Learning about sustainability considerations in terminal planning
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.