ADA Standards for Accessible Design Revisions - Effective 3/15/12
This online engineering PDH course focuses on the 2010 building and building site related changes to the ADA Standards.
The Department of Justice published the first major revisions of the 1991
This 2 PDH online course is applicable to civil engineers, construction managers, architects and inspectors who are involved with buildings or building sites.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Understanding the changes related to accessible routes
- Understanding the changes related the number of accessible exterior doors
- Understanding the changes related to number of accessible parking spaces
- Understanding the changes related to maximum reach height and bathroom clearances
- Understanding the changes related to accessibility in Assembly Areas and Dining Areas
- Learning about the new requirements for Court Rooms and Correctional Facilities
In this professional engineering CEU course you will review the course document tilted, "ADA Standards for Accessible Design Revisions Effective
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.