|Dear NSPE-PEC Member,
CEDengineering.com is extending to NSPE-PEC members an invitation to attend a complimentary two (2) PDH live webinar, "Construction Management Primer", scheduled on 3/1/17 at 12 PM Eastern Time, and presented by Dr. James Yarmus.
Seats are limited to the first 50 registrants so sign up early to reserve your seat. To sign up:
- Register to create your CED Account, if you don't have one already.
- Click on Live Webinars, then Construction Management Primer.
- Click on Add-to-Cart, then View Cart and the enter Promo Code CED1PEC
- Click on Proceed to Checkout, then log in to your CED Account.
|Free Live Webinar:
Construction Management Primer
March 1, 2017 - 12 to 2 PM ET
- Understanding the principles of project management
- Comparing construction management and project management
- Understanding S.M.A.R.T. and parameters of construction management
- Designing a work breakdown structure
- Designing monitoring systems for design and construction management
- Understanding the scope of quality control
- Learning about risk management
- Addressing conflicts in construction cases
- Learning about future steps for construction management
This live webinar is presented by Dr. James Yarmus, P.E., F.NSPE, F.ASCE, Ph.D.