How You Can Become Registered as an Architectural Engineer
This online engineering PDH course introduces you to an additional career option available to you by becoming registered as an Architectural Engineer. You will learn about ABET-approved academic programs in architectural engineering and advances in the profession that have resulted in the Architectural Engineer registration examination developed by the NCEES now being offered in over 40 states. This professional registration option is available not only to graduates of architectural engineering academic programs but to graduates of other academic programs such as civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering. It can be either your primary professional registration option or in addition to a registration you already have obtained in another discipline.
For recent graduates of Architectural Engineering programs: This course will provide you with guidance on how to channel your career so that that is rewarding and important to you. You will learn about how to pursue your registration as an Architectural Engineer and embark on your career designing buildings and related infrastructure.
For Civil, structural, mechanical and Electrical Engineers experienced in design and construction of buildings and related infrastructure: This course will provide you with guidance on how to expand your career horizons with the Architectural Engineer registration. You will learn how this professional registration offers you a way to add value to your career.
This 2 PDH online course is intended for all engineers and design professionals involved in the design and construction of buildings and associated infrastructure and/or are seeking ways to advance their career path.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Learn about the development of the Architectural Engineer registration from an academic, professional and registration perspective
- Learn about the academic programs available to students interested in a career in architectural engineering
- Learn about how graduates of architectural engineering programs and graduates of other engineering programs can qualify to take the architectural engineering programs
- Learn about how the Architectural Engineer registration examination was developed and how this affects you
- Explore the career benefits you can look forward to if you pursue an Architectural Engineer registration with a private company or a public agency
- Learn about the general format and contents of the Architectural Engineer registration examination
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the course document titled: "How You Can Become Registered as an Architectural Engineer".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.