Fuzzy Logic: An Introduction to Fuzziness in Controllers
This online engineering PDH course provides an introduction to the world of "Fuzziness" including Fuzzy Logic, Fuzzy Math, Fuzzy Set and Fuzzy Processing.
The field of "Fuzzy Logic" is incredibly broad encompassing many control systems. Human beings process information through the fuzzy logic processes, yet computers cannot. Computers must deal with binary information and require crisp data to be converted to fuzzy data and fuzzy data sets in order to handle human-created algorithms. The term "fuzzy" carries different connotations in the English-speaking world than it does in other languages. This is one reason why international organizations have adapted and adopted these ideas faster than domestic industry.
This 2 PDH online course is intended for all engineers to help them understand and embrace the concept of "fuzziness" in system controls and advanced decision making activities.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Learning the basic language of "fuzziness"
- Understanding data comprised of crisp information and fuzzy information
- Learning how to create fuzzy data sets
- Understanding how fuzzy data sets can lead to better controller and control systems
- Understanding how 'defuzzing' data can lead to crisp decisions
- Understanding that fuzzy logic must be incorporated into more sophisticated technologies, in order for computers to analyze and process information like humans
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the course document titled "Fuzzy Logic: An Introduction to Fuzziness in Controllers"..
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.