An Introduction to Building Design Specifications and Tools
This online engineering PDH course will introduce you to this knowledge-base resource consisting of design guidance, specifications and tools which can be immediately put to use on your next building or infrastructure design project.
This course will provide you with design guidance based on building and space types, design disciplines and objectives, and products and systems. It will provide you project management resources focused on project delivery teams, project planning and development, building commissioning, and project delivery and controls. You will have a single, easy-to-access source for operations and maintenance guidance, and exceptionally useful reference materials and tools.
You will be introduced to the most comprehensive and definitive set of guide specifications available to the profession for the design of buildings and related infrastructure and to the tools available to you to utilize them on your next project. This is hands-on information that is easy to access and use that has been proven over-and-over on thousands of projects from small and routine to enormous and unique. You will learn how to quickly access and navigate this resource and put it to work for you on your next project.
This 4 PDH online course is intended for civil engineers, structural engineers, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers and architects engaged in the design and management of construction of buildings and related infrastructure for private enterprises and public agencies. It will introduce them to tools they can immediately put to use on day-to-day design projects.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Learn how the collective knowledge and experience of thousands upon thousands of engineers and architects, collected over many, many decades, is organized and made accessible to engineers and architects who design and manage the construction of buildings and related infrastructure.
- Learn how to easily and quickly access design guidelines for all types of buildings and building spaces.
- Learn how to quickly get proven, hands-on guidance on issues related to planning and development, construction delivery processes, building commissioning, and operation and maintenance.
- Learn how to access an extensive collection of no-cost engineering and architectural design and project management tools.
- Learn about this extensive collection of proven, hands-on tools for preparation of engineering and architectural drawings and specifications; all accessible at no cost.
- Learn how to use this valuable resource in your day-to-day work, and how it can be implemented by your company or agency as its standard of practice.
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the course document titled, "Building Design Specificaions and Tools".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you will be able to print it after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email it to you. Please note that you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.