An Introduction to Architectural Design: Theaters and Concert Halls, Part 2
This online engineering PDH course provides an introduction to certain aspects of the architectural design of theatres and concert halls. This volume discusses accessory equipment. Topics discussed include general considerations, classification of accessory facilities, vision-related accessories and hearing related accessories. This course is the second of a four-part series dealing with different aspects of the architectural design of concert halls and theatres.
This 2 PDH online course is intended for architects and engineers seeking an introduction to certain aspects of architectural design of concert halls and theatres.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Understanding the general considerations for non-frontal Rooms
- Learning about the classifications of vision accessories
- Learning about stagehouse and proscenium lighting
- Understanding the fundamentals of forestage lighting
- Learning how to employ following spots
- Knowing the special needs of touring companies
- Understanding the purpose of masks, screens and closures
- Learning about the requirements for fire curtains
- Understanding the special requirements for filming and broadcasting
- Learning about sound source positioning
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the course document titled, "An Introduction to Architectural Design: Theaters and Concert Halls, Part 2".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.