An Introduction to Air Conditioning System Design
This online engineering PDH course provides a basic introduction to air conditioning system design so you can better understand the technology, concepts and terminology in the design of air conditioning systems. It addresses the issues, technologies and strategies encountered in the building design process on actual projects. This course will help you to be a better partner in the building design and construction process.
This 2 PDH online course is intended for those engineers, architects and construction professionals who are only peripherally involved with HVAC systems in their professional activities, but would like to learn more about HVAC concepts, principles, systems and equipment.
This PE continuing education course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Learn how to calculate heating and cooling loads
- Learn about the different types of air conditioning equipment
- Learn some important concepts of air distribution ductwork design
- Learn some rules-of-thumb for estimating heating and air conditioning capacity
- Learn rules-of-thumb to determine chilled, hot and condenser water requirements
- Learn some rules-of-thumb for determining steam and condensate requirements
In this professional engineering CEU course, you need to review the course document titled, "An Introduction to Air Conditioning System Design".
Upon successful completion of the quiz, print your Certificate of Completion instantly. (Note: if you are paying by check or money order, you may print your Certificate of Completion after we receive your payment.) For your convenience, we will also email you your Certificate of Completion. Also, you can log in to your account at any time to access and print your Certificate of Completion.